Everything Bagel Sesame Noodles pasta salad using the Everything but the Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joes. You won’t believe how easy it is to make and delicious this vegan and gluten free pasta salad!
Everything but the Bagel Seasoning is my family’s new obsession! You have to like garlic and everyone has to commit to eating it – you don’t want to be the only on in the house with garlic breath! However, if you’re a garlic and onion fan, you will love these sesame noodles!
These noodles are delicious both warm and cold. You can make them really simply with sesame oil and Everything but the Bagel Seasoning or you can add some sautéed cubed tofu and garnish with some green onions make it more of a meal.
If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you, you can still make this! You can get the Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Seasoning on Amazon and have it delivered directly to you! It can’t get much easier than that!
It makes the perfect gluten free and vegan potluck dish! It keeps well in the fridge and makes a great! With just a few simple ingredients, Everything Sesame Noodles make a perfect hearty meal for camping too.
Everything Sesame Noodles
- Spaghetti noodles of choice (I used TJs brown rice and quinoa spaghetti noodles)
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 TBS Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- 1 lbs. cubed sautéed tofu (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Green onions to garnish (optional)
- Step 1 Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- Step 2 Drain and rinse well with cold water.
- Step 3 Pour the pasta into a large bowl while still very wet.
- Step 4 Drizzle with sesame oil, add the Everything Seasoning and toss.
- Step 5 Add cooked cubed tofu if desired.
Feel free to add your own twist. Let me know how you like it! Take a picture of your creation and tag me at #thehiddenveggies so I can see yours too!
Pin it for later:
*Thank you for making purchases though my Amazon links. I receive a small commission on any purchases that you make at no extra charge to you. This allows me to continue to provide you with more free recipes. I only link to products that I personally use and love. Thanks!