Bruschetta is not just to put on toast! If you’re sick of traditional tomato sauce and want something fresh and clean tasting, you must try this! It’s great hot or served cold as a pasta salad.
Dinner really couldn’t be any easier than Bruschetta Pasta Salad! It works great for a quick meal, a simple pot luck dish, or a filling lunch. It is similar to a traditional red sauce, but with a much fresher taste with a hint of garlic and basil. Yum!
This is a great meal to make when camping this summer too! Everything is shelf stable, yet it has a fresh clean taste. The is no washing or chopping vegetables, you just cook the pasta, dump, stir and serve. If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you, you can still make this! You can get the Trader Joe’s Bruschetta on Amazon and have it delivered directly to you! It can’t get much easier than that!
Fresh Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- 16 oz bag of Pasta of choice (I use Trader Joe’s brown rice and quinoa).
- 1 12 oz jar of Bruschetta
- 1 can of black olives
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Step 1 Cook the pasta according to package direction.
- Step 2 Rinse pasta well with cold water (especially if using gluten free pasta).
- Step 3 Drain the black olives and cut into slices.
- Step 4 Mix pasta with all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Step 5 Top with pine nuts and/or fresh basil if desired.
Feel free to add your own twist. Let me know how you like it! Take a picture of your creation and tag me at #thehiddenveggies so I can see yours too!
*If you have food allergies, you should be aware that the Bruschetta from Trader Joes is made on share equipment as wheat, milk, egg, soy, and fish.
Pin it for later:
*Thank you for making purchases though my Amazon links. I receive a small commission on any purchases that you make at no extra charge to you. This allows me to continue to provide you with more free recipes. I only link to products that I personally use and love. Thanks!.