Olive Tapenade Pasta Salad with Fire Roasted Red Peppers is one of my favorite easy, gluten free and vegan pasta salads. If you like olives, you will love this salad!
With just 3 simple ingredients that you can buy in 1 stop at Trader Joes, this salad couldn’t be easier! Perfect for a quick meal to take on a picnic. This pasta salad also works great as an easy vegan camping food, since the dish is made from simple, shelf stable ingredients!
Any olive tapenade will work for this salad, but I know that the Trader Joes ones are good, so that is what I use. There are 2 different types of tapenades that they sell at Trader Joes. I like both of them and the both work well for this salad. The Trader Joes Olive Tapenade Spread has a little milder salty flavor and the Olive Tapenade with Kalamata and Chalkidiki olives has a bit more vinegar flavor, but overall, there is not a big difference between them.
The olive tapenade and the roasted red peppers have enough flavor that you don’t need anything else, but I’m sure that it would be great with some chickpeas or cooked tofu cubes. Feel free to add your own twist. Let me know how you like it!
Olive Tapenade Pasta Salad with Fire Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 16-oz. package of pasta of choice (I used the Brown Rice and Quinoa from Trader Joe’s).
- 1 jar of Olive Tapenade
- ½ jar of Fire Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- Pine nuts to garnish (Optional)
- Step 1 Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- Step 2 Drain and rinse well with cold water.
- Step 3 Pour the pasta into a large bowl while still very wet.
- Step 4 Add the olive tapenade and red peppers and mix well.
- Step 5 Garnish with pine nuts if desired.
Take a picture of your creation and tag me at #thehiddenveggies so I can see yours too!
Pin it for later:
Click here to see 7 more super easy pasta salad recipes using simple ingredients from Trader Joe’s.
*Thank you for making purchases though my Amazon links. I receive a small commission on any purchases that you make at no extra charge to you. This allows me to continue to provide you with more free recipes. I only link to products that I personally use and love. Thanks!