Trader Joe’s Piquilo Pepper and Quinoa Spread makes one of the quickest and easiest gluten free and vegan pasta salads ever!
Do you need a quick dinner or to make a pasta salad fast for a potluck or picnic? This is surprisingly delicious! Even my son who claims to hate Quinoa loved this sauce too.
It really can’t be much easier to make. Cook the pasta of your choice according to package directions and rinse it well. Then mix in a full jar of the Red Pepper Quinoa Spread, and then top with pine nuts, olives, or anything that sounds yummy to you and you have a meal! (If you want to add some protein, toss in some sautéed tofu cubes or garbanzo beans).
If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you, you can still make this! You can get the Trader Joe’s Piquilo Pepper and Quinoa Spread on Amazon and have it delivered directly to you! It couldn’t be easier!
Piquilo Pepper and Quinoa Pasta Salad
- 1 16 oz package of pasta of choice
- 2 Jars of Piquillo Pepper and Quinoa Spread from Trader Joe’s
- Pine nuts to garnish (optional)
- Sautéed tofu or can of garbanzo beans (optional)
- Step 1 Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Step 2 Drain and rinse well.
- Step 3 Pour into a bowl while still wet and add 2 jars of Piquilo Pepper and Quinoa Spread.
- Step 4 Mix well.
- Step 5 Add choice of protein if desired.
- Step 6 Garnish with pine nuts if desired.
- Step 7 Serve warm or cold.
This salad keeps well in the fridge and makes a the perfect gluten free and vegan potluck dish! With just a few simple ingredients, it makes an ideal meal to pack for camping too.
Feel free to add your own twist. Let me know how you like it! Take a picture of your creation and tag me at #thehiddenveggies so I can see yours too!
Pin it for later:
*Thank you for making purchases though my Amazon links. I receive a small commission on any purchases that you make at no extra charge to you. This allows me to continue to provide you with more free recipes. I only link to products that I personally use and love. Thanks!