Learn how to make 30 different varieties of easy vegan cheeses with my Ultimate Guide to Easy Vegan Cheesemaking!
Vegan Cheese Cookbook - Printed
Vegan Cheese eBook
What's in the vegan cheese cookbook?
- 30 different varieties of vegan cheeses.
- Vegan cheeses that can be sliced, grated and melted like cheddar, mozzarella, and gouda.
- Soft spreadable cheeses that are great for cheese boards like vegan goat cheese, brie, and cheeseballs.
- Cheesy sauces like nacho cheese sauce, alfredo, and fondue.
- A guide that teaches you how to create your own vegan cheese recipes.
Get over 40 recipes for vegan essentials like butter, mayo, sour cream, and plant-based milk in my Ultimate Guide to Homemade Vegan Staples cookbook!
Vegan Staples Cookbook - Printed
Vegan Staples eBook
Buy both books and get $5.00 off when you add a 2nd book to your cart!
What's in the vegan staples cookbook?
- Over 40 recipes for homemade staples that can be made with inexpensive common ingredients.
- Recipes for vegan condiments like butter, mayo, and sour cream.
- Recipes for plant-based milk, basic vegan cheeses, creamy salad dressings, sauces, desserts, and more.
- A guide to the ingredients that you will need for these recipes and where to find them.
What others have to say...
"I have tried other vegan cheese-making books and they are, for the most part, quite an ordeal. But yours is easy, quick, and rewarding. The staples book is just an all-round, never-far-from-my-hand reference. And your website is fantastic! Everything is so easy and uses ingredients I can buy at my supermarket. I just can't decide what to try next."~Tracy
Why make homemade vegan staples?
Save money on your weekly grocery bill when you make your own vegan staples at home! (My family of 4 saves about $70 a month).
Save time by not having to run to the store and buy these frequently used products! (Most of the recipes take 5-10 minutes to prepare).
Make your own vegan products that fit your dietary needs. Most of the recipes have methods to make them low-sugar, lower fat, soy-free, gluten-free, and/or nut-free.
Avoid palm oil, found in many store-bought vegan products, and save wildlife habitat!
Make products that taste better than the ones that are mass-produced and sold in stores.
Be more environmentally friendly! Save on all that plastic packaging by making products yourself and reusing your own containers!
Learn the science behind why these recipes work, so you can create your own recipes and become a pro at veganizing!
Not ready to buy the cookbooks?
No worries! Subscribe to my blog and get my free eBook, "Beginner's Guide to Homemade Vegan Staples" with 5 great recipes to get you started!