Vegan Cheese Cookbook - Printed
Vegan Cheese eBook
What's in the vegan cheese cookbook?
- 30 different varieties of vegan cheeses.
- Vegan cheeses that can be sliced, grated and melted like cheddar, mozzarella, and gouda.
- Soft spreadable cheeses that are great for cheese boards like vegan goat cheese, brie, and cheeseballs.
- Cheesy sauces like nacho cheese sauce, alfredo, and fondue.
- A guide that teaches you how to create your own vegan cheese recipes.
Vegan Staples Cookbook - Printed
Vegan Staples eBook
What's in the vegan staples cookbook?
- Over 40 recipes for homemade staples that can be made with inexpensive common ingredients.
- Recipes for vegan condiments like butter, mayo, and sour cream.
- Recipes for plant-based milk, basic vegan cheeses, creamy salad dressings, sauces, desserts, and more.
- A guide to the ingredients that you will need for these recipes and where to find them.
Why make homemade vegan staples?
- Save money on your weekly grocery bill when you make your own vegan staples at home! (My family of 4 saves about $70 a month).
- Save time by not having to run to the store and buy these frequently used products! (Most of the recipes take 5-10 minutes to prepare).
- Make your own vegan products that fit your dietary needs. Most of the recipes have methods to make them low-sugar, lower fat, soy-free, gluten-free, and/or nut-free.
- Avoid palm oil, found in many store-bought vegan products, and save wildlife habitat!
- Make products that taste better than the ones that are mass-produced and sold in stores.
- Be more environmentally friendly! Save on all that plastic packaging by making products yourself and reusing your own containers!
- Learn the science behind why these recipes work, so you can create your own recipes and become a pro at veganizing!