What you will find on the blog…
- Only 100% vegan recipes! These are the tried and true recipes that I have been making for nearly 2 decades to feed my vegan family.
- Almost all recipes can be made gluten-free as well. It is your choice whether or not you use wheat or gluten-free ingredients, but I make sure all my recipes have been tested both ways to always come out great however you chose to make them.
My mission is to help more people transition to a vegan lifestyle without having to give up the great tasting comfort foods that they love.
You’ll get recipes for delicious foods that bring you back to the time when you ate these favorite classics!
You will learn how to recreate all those old favorites that you are craving right in your own kitchen! And… they will taste even better knowing that no animals were hurt for your meal!
Making your life easier!
Your life is busy and I know how hard it can be to plan meals, shop for groceries, and cook after a long day. When you are vegan, it is really hard sometimes to do it all, and if you are gluten-free, well… it can just seem impossible! This is why I share super easy vegan meals that you can make in 30 minutes or less.
I know that you also want great tasting dairy-free alternatives like Vegan Butter and Vegan Cheese that taste better than what you find that the store, so I also share recipes for Homemade Vegan Staples with you and I’ve even written a cookbook, The Ultimate Guide to Homemade Vegan Staples!
Helping to make eating vegan simple and easy so that you can happily maintain the vegan lifestyle long term.
What makes this blog different?
- I’m vegan and have been vegan and gluten-free for a long time.
- My recipes are tried and true recipes that I actually feed to my family every day. (I see some large food companies targeting the gluten-free or vegan community because it’s currently a “food trend.” They create recipes to fill the niche, but these recipes really aren’t that great and sometimes don’t even come out at all).
- I make simple meals with common vegan ingredients. Most ingredients can be found at your local grocery store or I link to where you can find them.
- Some blogs share only super healthy dishes with no sugar, salt, fat, or processed foods. This is also not me! I use lots of fruits and vegetables and make “healthier” foods, but I’m also realistic. If you’re feeding a family and you want to maintain a vegan lifestyle long-term, you need to use some sweeteners, salt, and oils in your cooking or there will be mutiny. I try to maintain a balance between healthy recipes and those that will satisfy my family.
- I’m a real gluten-free/ vegan mom sharing recipes that my family loves. I try to post at least once a week (sometimes twice) but I’m not going to mass-produce recipes. You can be sure that my recipes have been tested many times by my own family, so if you follow the recipe, it will be delicious!
How I can help you transition or maintain a vegan lifestyle…
- I truly care about you maintaining a vegan lifestyle. Because of this, I have created a private Facebook Group where you can get help veganizing your recipes. Simply post any recipe you would like to veganize and get help to convert it to a recipe that will fit your dietary needs. I am in the group daily and can personally help you with any recipe that you want. Click here to join the private Facebook group!