Healthy fudge is easy to make and absolutely delicious! This fudge is made with only almond butter, agave, and cocoa and then put in the freezer to set. It’s vegan, gluten free, oil free and soy free too. It’s hard to believe that something so simple can taste so good!
Do you crave chocolate, but want to eat healthy too?
If you are anything like me, you eat pretty healthy all day and then can undo all of your hard work with handfuls of chocolate chips. This freezer fudge is the perfect solution to fulfill your chocolate craving without undoing all your progress toward healthy eating.
Whip up a batch in minutes, then keep it in your freezer for those chocolate craving.
Tip – Keep it hidden in the back of the freezer or other family members will eat it all on you!
Healthy fudge sounds difficult. How hard is it to make?
Your 4-year-old could easily make this fudge all by themselves! It’s that easy!
- Simply measure out the ingredients.
- Pour them into a bowl.
- Give it a good stir… and the batter is done.
- Then, pour into a small square container that is lined with parchment paper and spread out evenly.
- Put in the freezer for about 2 hours until it turns very firm.
- Once frozen, pull the parchment paper out of the pan.
- Put onto a flat surface before cutting the fudge into 1-inch squares. Keep in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to eat.
These make a perfect quick snack or late-night chocolate fix without the guilt!
Note: These are perfect for new moms too. This was one of my favorite recipes when my kids were babies! I used to whip up a batch in a few minutes and then have a filling snack to grab when there was no time to eat. Full of nutrients and healthy fats for nursing moms!
Did you make this? Leave a comment and let us know how it went!
A healthy vegan fudge made with almond butter and kept frozen. Free of gluten, dairy, soy, refined sugar, and oil.
Pour all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Stir well unitl it looks like brownie batter
Line a small square (6"X6") freezer safe dish with parchment paper.
- Pour in the fudge mixture and spread evenly.
Freeze for 2 hours. Then pick it up with the parchment paper and move it to a flat surface.
Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Make sure to keep this fudge in the freezer or it will melt.
- Add slightly more or less agave nectar to taste.
- If you used almond butter with added salt or sugar, you may not need to add as much.
- The amount of agave and salt called for in the recipe is assuming that you are using raw almond butter with no added ingredients.
Creator Of Vegan Recipes, Writer, And Photographer For The Hidden Veggies