This super easy vegan mac and cheese for one is the perfect meal for your picky eater or for a comfy evening alone on the couch! No need to buy expensive pre-made mixes or individual frozen meals when you can whip this up in minutes with a few simple ingredients!
Sometimes my kids want some mac and cheese for a snack, but I don’t feel like making a full meal for them. I just want a serving or two that I can make quickly. That is how I came up with this quick and easy recipe. It’s truly the easiest way possible to make some dairy-free mac and cheese!
Why you will LOVE this easy vegan mac and cheese…
- Well, it’s crazy easy to make!
- You can whip it up in minutes with no cooking except to boil the macaroni.
- It’s gluten free, dairy free, and nut free!
- You can make as much or as little as you would like.
How long is it going to take to make?
You can whip up this bowl of creamy deliciousness in the time that it takes the macaroni to boil! If you have one of those kids that needs mac and cheese for every meal, yet you don’t want to fuss over a batch of vegan cheese sauce, then this is a life-changing recipe!
- Boil your choice of macaroni according to package directions.
- Mix vegan cream cheese with some water, nutritional yeast, and spices listed below, and you have your cheesy sauce ready to go.
- Drain the macaroni.
- Mix the hot macaroni with the sauce, and serve.
It is really that easy to have creamy dairy-free comfort food in less than 10 minutes!
Do you need gluten-free vegan mac and cheese?
If you need it to be gluten-free, simply use gluten-free macaroni. Be sure to buy a gluten-free vegan cream cheese too, and you will have a gluten free and dairy free meal your kids will love!
Note: This is a fun recipe for kids to make themselves! They will just need some help with boiling and draining the pasta, but they will love making the cheese sauce on their own.
Make it a totally kid-friendly meal and add some veggies dipped in my homemade vegan ranch!
Did you make this easy vegan mac & cheese recipe? Leave a comment and let me know how it went!
A simple way to make gluten and nut free vegan mac and cheese with a few simple ingredients.
Boil your choice of macaroni according to package directions.
Mix vegan cream cheese, water, nutritional yeast, turmeric, and salt in a small mixing bowl
Drain the macaroni, mix the hot macaroni with the sauce, and serve.
- This makes 1 individual serving.
- Adjust the blue number of servings in this recipe card to help calculate larger amounts.