This maple balsamic vinaigrette dressing is quick and easy to make, healthy, and delicious on salads, roasted vegetables or even as a pasta sauce! So simple to make yourself, there is no need to buy balsamic vinaigrette again!
You will LOVE this maple balsamic dressing because…
- it’s sweet and savory making a delicious addition to any salad.
- it saves you a ton of money when you make your own!
- even picky eaters love salad with this dressing on it!
- it’s free of dairy, gluten, soy, nuts, and all major allergens!
- you can make it as sweet as you want.
How to make homemade maple balsamic dressing…
- Simply measure out the ingredients and pour them into a container with a lid.
- Give it a shake and you’re done!
How can I use this maple balsamic dressing?
This vegan maple balsamic vinaigrette dressing is a staple in my house. I use it in lots of different meals, not just this salad, so I try to keep a bottle of it made up in the fridge ready to go at all times.
- It turns basic kale into an amazing kale salad with cranberries!
- The maple flavor goes perfectly with bacon bits to give your salad a smoky, salty, crunch. You can either buy them or easily make your own vegan bacon bits. Either way, a maple bacon salad is one of my all-time favorites!
- Use it to make a delicious vegan broccoli salad with cranberries.
- Pour it over roasted veggies to make maple-glazed Balsamic Roasted Vegetables.
- You can pour it over sauteed veggies to make an amazing pasta sauce too!
I have to admit that this salad feels like more of a treat than healthy eating. It is a way I get myself and my family to eat more salads.
Can I make this balsamic dressing with less sugar?
Yes! Feel free to adjust the amount of maple syrup in the recipe to suit your taste. I find that 3 tbsp. is the amount that I need to use to make it sweet enough for my kids to eat up all of their salad, but if you don’t like things too sweet, start off with 1 tbsp. of maple syrup and increase it if necessary.
How long with the dressing keep?
Since it doesn’t have preservatives in it, it will only keep for about 1 week in the fridge.
A simple vegan balsamic dressing made with maple syrup and balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or other neutral flavored oil)
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp yellow mustard
Put all the ingredients into a bottle or container with a lid.
Shake well and pour over salad.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.