This maple balsamic vinaigrette dressing is quick and easy to make, healthy, and delicious on salads, roasted vegetables, or even as a pasta sauce! So simple to make yourself, there is no need to buy balsamic vinaigrette again!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox. Plus, get more amazing vegan recipes that will satisfy your cravings!
You'll love this salad dressing because
- it's sweet and savory making a delicious addition to any salad.
- it saves you a ton of money when you make your own!
- even picky eaters love salad with this dressing on it!
- it's free of dairy, gluten, soy, nuts, and all major allergens!
- you can make it as sweet as you want.
How to make maple balsamic dressing
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
- Simply measure out the ingredients and pour them into a container with a lid.
- Give it a shake and you're done!
How to use this dressing
This vegan maple balsamic vinaigrette dressing is a staple in my house. I use it in lots of different meals, not just this salad, so I try to keep a bottle of it made up in the fridge ready to go at all times.
- It turns basic kale into an amazing kale salad with cranberries!
- The maple flavor goes perfectly with bacon bits to give your salad a smoky, salty, crunch. You can either buy them or easily make your own vegan bacon bits. Either way, a maple bacon salad is one of my all-time favorites!
- Use it to make a delicious vegan broccoli salad with cranberries.
- Pour it over roasted veggies to make maple-glazed balsamic roasted vegetables.
- You can pour it over sauteed veggies to make an amazing pasta sauce too!
I have to admit that this salad feels like more of a treat than healthy eating. It is perfect for getting myself and my family to eat more salads.
Can I make this recipe with less sugar?
Yes! Feel free to adjust the amount of maple syrup in the recipe to suit your taste. I find that 3 tablespoons of maple syrup is the amount that I need to use to make it sweet enough for my kids to eat up all of their salad, but if you don't like things too sweet, start off with 1 tbsp. of maple syrup and increase it if necessary.
How long will the dressing keep?
Since it doesn't have preservatives in it, it will only keep for about 1 week in the fridge.
More vegan salad dressing recipes
- Vegan Caesar Dressing
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing and Crumbles
- Sweet Onion Dressing
📌 Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for new vegan recipes!
Maple balsamic dressing recipe
Maple Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or other neutral flavored oil)
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp yellow mustard
- Put all the ingredients into a bottle or container with a lid.
- Shake well and pour over salad.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Click the stars above or leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!