This delicious maple balsamic dressing is so delicious it’s hard to believe that it’s also vegan, gluten-free and has no refined sugar, food dyes, or preservatives! So simple to make yourself, there is no need to buy balsamic vinaigrette again!
You will LOVE this maple balsamic dressing because…
- it’s sweet and savory making a delicious addition to any salad.
- it saves you a ton of money when you make your own!
- even picky eaters love salad with this dressing on it!
- it’s free of dairy, gluten, soy, nuts and all major allergens!
- you can make it as sweet as you want.
How to make homemade maple balsamic dressing…
- Simply measure out the ingredients and pour into a container with a lid.
- Give it a shake.
- Pour over your salad!
How can I use this maple balsamic dressing?
This vegan maple balsamic vinaigrette dressing is a staple in my house. I use it in lots of different meals, not just this salad, so I try to keep a bottle of it made up in the fridge ready to go at all times.
- It turns kale into the perfect kale salad with cranberries!
- The maple flavor goes perfectly with bacon bits to give your salad a smoky, salty, crunch. You can either buy them or easily make your own vegan bacon bits.
- Use it to make a delicious vegan broccoli salad with cranberries.
- Pour it over roasted veggies to make maple-glazed Balsamic Roasted Vegetables.
- You can pour it over sauteed veggies to make an amazing pasta sauce.
I have to admit that this salad feels like more of a treat than healthy eating. It is a way I get myself and my family to eat more salads.
Can I make this balsamic dressing with less sugar?
Yes! Feel free to adjust the amount of maple syrup in the recipe to suit your taste. I find that 3 tbsp. is the amount that I need to use to make it sweet enough for my kids to eat up all of their salad, but if you don’t like things too sweet, start off with 1 tbsp. of maple syrup and increase it if necessary.
Did you make this maple balsamic dressing? Leave a comment and rating and let me know what you think!
A simple vegan balsamic dressing made with maple syrup and balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1/2 cup canola oil or other neutral flavored oil
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp yellow mustard
Put all the ingredients into a bottle or container with a lid.
Shake well and pour over salad.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.