This super easy vegan artichoke dip is free of dairy, gluten, and soy. It has only 3 ingredients and can be whipped up in less than 5 minutes! Doesn’t get much easier than that, making it the perfect recipe to serve as an appetizer for parties. Your guests won't be able to get enough of this delicious vegan dip!
❤️ You will love this recipe because its
- super easy to make in less than 5 minutes
- tasty served either warm or cold
- also great served as a sandwich spread
- a hit at parties with both vegans and non-vegans
I use the artichoke antipasto from Trader Joe’s because it’s easy for me to find and it is already chopped and ready to make into a dip.
You can use any artichokes that come marinated in a jar, then simply drain and chop them yourself into very small pieces. You can use a knife to cut them up or toss them into a food processor and hit pulse a few times to chop them into tiny pieces.
Note: Sometimes the artichokes have some harder chewier pieces in them. Try to remove these before chopping.
- Simply mix vegan mayo with some Artichoke Antipasto together and you have a delicious dip or sandwich spread.
- If you want a hot cheesy dip, sprinkle it with some vegan cheese and pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes. Easy, cheesy vegan artichoke dip in minutes!
- You can also bake the artichoke dip in an oven-safe container at 350° F for 20 minutes until bubbly.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley if desired.
🥣 More vegan dip recipes
📌 Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for new vegan recipes!
Easy Vegan Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup artichoke antipasto or finely chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese shreds optional
- Mix 1 cup of artichokes and 1/4 cup of mayo in a bowl.
- Top with 1/4 cup of shredded vegan cheese.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or a little longer until cheese is melted and serve hot.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Click the stars above or leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!
I have to know what kind of cheese you use! Its so melty :O
I use my homemade vegan mozzarella on this, but if I don't have time to make my own, the vegan cheese from Trader Joe's melts really well too. Here is a link to my melty mozzarella. 🙂 https://thehiddenveggies.com/vegan-mozzarella-recipe/
I love how quick this recipe is! I always want vegan artichoke dip but never have the time/energy to deal with soaking cashews etc. So yummy!!
Thanks Amamada! That's what I love about it too. I like to cut the recipe by 1/4 and make a single serving for myself when I want a snack! So happy that you like it! 🙂
I can’t believe how good this is! Sooo easy to make. I just pick up a few extra ingredients at Trader Joe’s so I’m always ready to make a quick appetizer.
I love it too Rachel! I like that you can just make a small bowl of it for an individual snack too!