This super easy vegan artichoke dip is free of dairy, gluten, and soy. It has only 3 ingredients and can be whipped up in less than 5 minutes! Doesn’t get much easier than that, making it the perfect recipe to serve as an appetizer for parties. Your guests won't be able to get enough of this delicious vegan dip!
❤️ You will love this recipe because its
- super easy to make in less than 5 minutes
- tasty served either warm or cold
- also great served as a sandwich spread
- a hit at parties with both vegans and non-vegans
I use the artichoke antipasto from Trader Joe’s because it’s easy for me to find and it is already chopped and ready to make into a dip.
You can use any artichokes that come marinated in a jar, then simply drain and chop them yourself into very small pieces. You can use a knife to cut them up or toss them into a food processor and hit pulse a few times to chop them into tiny pieces.
Note: Sometimes the artichokes have some harder chewier pieces in them. Try to remove these before chopping.
- Simply mix vegan mayo with some Artichoke Antipasto together and you have a delicious dip or sandwich spread.
- If you want a hot cheesy dip, sprinkle it with some vegan cheese and pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes. Easy, cheesy vegan artichoke dip in minutes!
- You can also bake the artichoke dip in an oven-safe container at 350° F for 20 minutes until bubbly.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley if desired.
🥣 More vegan dip recipes
📌 Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for new vegan recipes!
A super easy way to make vegan and gluten free artichoke dip with artichoke antipasto.
Mix 1 cup of artichokes and 1/4 cup of mayo in a bowl.
Top with 1/4 cup of shredded vegan cheese.
Microwave for 2 minutes or a little longer until cheese is melted and serve hot.
Serve hot with chips, pretzels or bread for dipping.
For a hot dip:
Microwave for 2 minutes or bake in the oven at 350° F (177° C) for about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley if desired.
For a cold dip:
Omit the cheese and serve cold.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Leave a comment and starred review! I would love to hear from you!