This super easy vegan artichoke dip is free of dairy, gluten, and soy. It has only 3 ingredients and can be whipped up in less than 5 minutes! Doesn’t get much easier than that, making it the perfect recipe to serve as an appetizer for parties. Your guests won't be able to get enough of this delicious vegan dip!
You will love this dip because it's
- super easy to make in less than 5 minutes
- tasty served either warm or cold
- also great served as a sandwich spread
- a hit at parties with both vegans and non-vegans
Types of artichokes
I use the artichoke antipasto from Trader Joe’s because it’s easy for me to find and it is already chopped and ready to make into a dip.
What if I don’t have artichoke antipasto?
You can use any artichokes that come marinated in a jar, then simply drain and chop them yourself into very small pieces. You can use a knife to cut them up or toss them into a food processor and hit pulse a few times to chop them into tiny pieces.
Note: Sometimes the artichokes have some harder chewier pieces in them. Try to remove these before chopping.
How to make easy vegan artichoke dip or spread?
- Simply mix vegan mayo with some Artichoke Antipasto together and you have a delicious dip or sandwich spread.
- If you want a hot cheesy dip, sprinkle it with some vegan cheese and pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes. Easy, cheesy vegan artichoke dip in minutes!
- You can also bake the artichoke dip in an oven-safe container at 350° F for 20 minutes until bubbly.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley if desired.
More vegan dip recipes
Subscribe to my email list to get my free eBook “The Beginner’s Guide to Homemade Vegan Staples” or if you are ready to fully dive into making your own vegan cheese, butter, yogurt, and more check out my cookbook, “The Ultimate Guide to Homemade Vegan Staples!”
A super easy way to make vegan and gluten free artichoke dip with artichoke antipasto.
Mix 1 cup of artichokes and 1/4 cup of mayo in a bowl.
Top with 1/4 cup of shredded vegan cheese.
Microwave for 2 minutes or a little longer until cheese is melted and serve hot.
Serve hot with chips, pretzels or bread for dipping.
For a hot dip:
Microwave for 2 minutes or bake in the oven at 350° F (177° C) for about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley if desired.
For a cold dip:
Omit the cheese and serve cold.