These easy no-bake vegan cheesecake bites are the perfect little dessert that work great for kids and parties! They are dairy free, gluten free, and nut free too so everyone can enjoy them.
Great for a vegan dessert tray or to just keep in the freezer for little sweet snack!
What do I need to make these vegan cheesecake bites?
You will only need a few basic vegan ingredients to make the cheese cake filling:
- Vegan cream cheese (Tofutti or Trader Joe’s brands are my favorites).
- Refined coconut oil. (Melted)
- Vegan sugar
- Lemon juice
- A blender, mixer, or immersion blender to mix it all up!
How do I make the cheesecake filling?
This recipe really couldn’t get much easier.
- Simply add all the ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Then pour the filling into a crust of your choice and chill in the fridge.
- A few hours later, you will have a creamy treat that you will be shocked could be vegan.
What should I use for the crust?
You can use a typical graham cracker crust using graham cracker crumbs with melted vegan butter or any other crumb crust recipe that you like.
How do I make the crust gluten free?
I make my own gluten free graham cracker crust using gluten free oats, dates, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. You simply mix these in a blender or food processor and it turns out amazingly similar to graham cracker crust. (I actually prefer the taste of my gluten free graham cracker crust to the regular one).
How do I make cheesecake into bites?
- Use a muffin tin and line each section with a piece of parchment paper long enough to fit inside a muffin tin with tabs long enough to grab onto. (about 1 inch wide and 6 inches long). You can also use silicone muffin pans and skip that step, but I find that the food soaks up the taste of the silicone, but that just may be me being overly sensitive.
- Then put about 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crust mix on top of each piece of parchment.
- Pack it down firmly with the back of a spoon or your fingers.
- Then fill with the cheesecake filling.
- Put your cheesecake bites into the refrigerator to set for at least 3 hours. They will set firmer if left overnight.
- When the cheesecake is firm and done setting, you can pull on the parchment tabs and pop it out of the molds. If they are stuck to the side, go around the edges with a sharp knife to release them from the molds.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- If you are taking them to a picnic or they will be left out of refrigeration for a while, freeze them for a few hours before you go to help them stay cool and firm.
- They are softer at room temperature, but they will not fall apart.
What to make a full sized cheesecake?
Check out my easy no-bake vegan cheesecake recipe!
Don’t forget to pin the vegan cheesecake bites recipe for later!
These simple no-bake vegan cheesecake bites are made dairy free, gluten free, and nut free
Allow the cream cheese to warm up for a while before blending or put it in the microwave for about 20 second to make it close to room temperature before blending.
Place the cream cheese, melted oil, and sugar in a blender or mixing bowl and blend until mixed.
Add the lemon juice and blend again until very creamy.
Pour into a graham cracker crust. (Cut my gluten free graham cracker crust recipe in half to make the perfect amount for 12 cheesecake bites).
Chill for at least 3 hours to set.
- For firmer cheesecake bites, allow it to sit for longer in the refrigerator. It will continue to firm up slightly the longer it chills.
- Let the cream cheese warm up to room temperature before blending. This will ensure that the coconut oil doesn’t cool too fast. This will make it smoother and creamier.
- Only heat the coconut oil until it melts. Don’t use very hot coconut oil or it will take much longer to cool completely and set.