Vegan Chick Fil A sauce is the sweet, creamy, savory sauce that you have been looking for to smother on your vegan chicken sandwich and veggie burgers or use as a dipping sauce for fries and nuggets.
I must admit that I was a little skeptical when I first heard of Chick Fil A sauce. I couldn't imagine mayo, BBQ sauce, mustard, honey, and lemon juice all mixed together would taste very good. Boy was I wrong! This stuff is amazing!
❤️ Why make this recipe
This is the plant-based, dairy-free, and gluten-free version of everyone's favorite sauce! It jazzes up boring old fries, cauliflower nuggets, tofu fries, or vegan chicken nuggets.
🧾 Ingredients and substitutions
- Vegan Mayonnaise - you can use store-bought vegan mayo or my homemade vegan mayo. This makes the sauce rich and creamy.
- Dijon Mustard - or spicy brown mustard for flavor.
- Yellow Mustard - just simple plain mustard.
- BBQ Sauce - you can use any vegan barbeque sauce or use my homemade vegan BBQ sauce.
- Agave Nectar - or vegan honey to sweeten the sauce.
- Garlic Powder - for flavor
- Paprika - for flavor and color.
- Lemon Juice - for a little tartness.
🔪 Helpful tools
- Bowl - any small mixing bowl will work.
- A Small Whisk - or just simply a fork.
Step 1 - Add all of the ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir with a whisk until well combined.
Egg-free Chick Fil A sauce works great as a dipping sauce for tofu nuggets, vegan chicken nuggets, deep fried tofu, vegan popcorn chicken, seitan wings, zucchini fries, and deep-fried oyster mushrooms.
Spread it on sandwiches like vegan chicken patties, seitan burgers, and vegan hot dogs.
👩🏻🍳 Pro Tips
For the best flavor, use the ingredients and proportions listed.
Store any leftover vegan Chick Fil A sauce in a glass jar or sealed container for up to 1 week.
🌟 More vegan sauces
- Vegan Chipotle Mayo
- Vegan Honey Mustard Sauce
- Dairy-Free Garlic Aioli
- Garlic Cilantro Sauce
- Vegan Horseradish Sauce
Be sure to check out all of my vegan dipping sauces!
📌 Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for new vegan recipes!
📋 Vegan Chick Fil A sauce recipe
Vegan Chick Fil A Sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 Teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 Teaspoon barbecue sauce hickory tastes the best
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir with a whisk until well combined.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Click the stars above or leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!
Deb Z says
When you say servings, what does this recipe make? In Cups, Oz, or spoons?