This vegan honey garlic sauce is buttery, sweet, and savory with a hint of spice. It's the dipping sauce that has it all! It's perfect for dipping vegan chicken nuggets, fried tofu, pizza, or breadsticks. You can use it as a salad dressing or sandwich spread too. Once you try this sauce, you will want it on just about everything!
This vegan garlic dipping sauce is delicious on just about anything you can think of!
🧾 Ingredients and substitutions
- Vegan Butter - this makes the sauce creamy and buttery, but you can also leave it out for an oil-free option. You can use any vegan butter or margarine that you want.
- Garlic - fresh minced garlic is key to making this sauce super flavorful.
- Red Pepper Flakes - for a little spice. Instead, you can use cayenne pepper if you don't have red pepper flakes.
- Agave Nectar or Vegan Honey - to sweeten the sauce.
- Yellow Mustard - I usually use yellow mustard, but you could also use spicy brown.
- Parsley - fresh parsley helps to balance out the flavors. You can use dried if you don't have fresh.
- Salt - for flavor.
🔪 Helpful tools
- Sauce Pan - melt the vegan butter and heat up the sauce.
- Whisk - to stir it all up.
- Melt the vegan butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes and allow them to warm in the butter for about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well until combined.
❓ How can I use this sauce
This sauce makes a delicious dipping sauce for the following...
Smother some vegan chicken wings in this sauce for a finger-licking good meal!
Refrigerate: This vegan honey garlic sauce will keep well in the fridge for 7 days in an airtight container.
📌 Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for new vegan recipes!
A sweet, spicy, buttery garlic sauce that is perfect for vegan wings, seitan nuggets, and tofu.
Melt the vegan butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes and allow them to warm in the butter for about 3 minutes.
Add the yellow mustard, agave nectar, and parsley then stir well until combined.
You just want the garlic to get warm in the butter, be careful not to burn the garlic.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Leave a comment and starred review! I would love to hear from you!